New World Update 1.4.5 downtime will begin at 11PM PT (6AM UTC) on May 10. This weekly update features general fixes for respawns, log ins, and more. It also includes balance changes to make the Great Axe perk Insatiable Gravity Well less powerful. Find the full list of changes below.
GENERAL UPDATES & FIXES
- Fixed an issue with healing hotkeys in Group Mode that caused the players assigned to each hotkey to change during combat.
- Fixed an issue with the Region Transfer button so it displays a more accurate time for when a player can transfer between regions.
- Fixed an issue where a character could get locked into an error message when attempting to log in.
- Added a speculative fix for an issue that caused players to sometimes encounter a respawn screen with an infinite timer and no respawn. We will continue to monitor the forums to see if players are still encountering this rare issue.
- Fixed an issue that allowed some players to instantly respawn and ignore the wave respawn timers during War & Invasion game modes.
GREAT AXE INSATIABLE GRAVITY WELL (PERK)
- Fixed an issue where this perk hit enemies around the player twice (instead of once) on use.
- Reduced the weapon damage of the secondary burst from 125% to 100%.
- Reduced block stamina damage of the secondary burst from 150% to 70% of a player’s base stamina damage.
- Reduced the lifesteal amount based on gear score from an initial range of 20% to 50% down to a range between 15% to 35%.