New World Update 1.4.4 downtime will begin at 11PM PT (6AM UTC) on May 3. This weekly update is focused on fixing some crafting, weapon, and other general issues. Alongside the bug-fixes, we’ve unlocked a batch of names that were used by previously deleted characters. Find the full list of changes and fixes below.
GENERAL UPDATES & FIXES
- Unlocked names that were previously marked as ‘in-use’ by deleted characters. Players can now use these names!
- Fixed an issue that could cause global events and timers to negatively impact server performance.
- Fixed an issue that could permanently disable dodging after becoming exhausted.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crafting session to fail during periods of high latency.
- Tempest’s Heart Replica weapons now craft within the intended 597 to 600 GS range (when crafted with max tier ingredients and using all buffs). Tempest’s Heart Replica weapons were previously crafting at too high of a Gear Score level.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Alacrity, Empowered, and Fortified Amulet perks to disable the Freedom, Vigor, and Invigorated Armor perks if equipped in a specific order.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Shield perks to be applied even when a Sword wasn’t equipped.
- Fixed an issue that caused Mortar Charge to get stuck in a state where all shots became mortar shots.
- Fixed a rare issue that caused Hatchet Berserk and Ice Gauntlet Ice Pylon abilities to not come off of cooldown.
- Fixed an issue that caused Marks of Fortune dialogue to pop up when attempting to purchase server transfer tokens under certain conditions.