Again and again you can read on various channels the question: “What are the advantages of having a house?”
Housing is a big topic in this game, so we will provide you with the most important information.
However, in order to become the proud owner of a house, you need to fulfill a few basic conditions.
- Your character must be at least level 15.
- You need reputation in this area depending on the size of the house
- Houses cost 2,500-20,000 gold coins + taxes depending on the settlement
50% discount on the first home
Basically, the houses cost 5,000 to 20,000 thalers depending on their size. As a small motivation you get a 50% discount on your first building. Apparently there should be this bonus also on the property tax which you have to pay every 7 days. However, many players deny this point.
So if you decide to buy a house, it makes sense to buy a big one for 10,000 thaler instead of 20,000.
What do I get out of a house?
- Additional free callback to your settlement every 60 minutes
- Expanded storage with the help of chests
- Bonus for gathering and crafting items (harvesting, armor smithing, etc.)
Besides all these advantages, housing is also about creating your own area on Aeternum.
You can find more information about this topic in my Housing Guide.