This morning at 08:00 CET, patch 1.2.1 will be applied to the live worlds. The focus of this patch is to fix the bugs from patch 1.2.
- Restricted Coin Lockboxes earned from the Tree of Light to players level 15 and above to coincide with when Event Quests are enabled for players. This change was implemented to discourage bad actors from repeatedly creating new characters in an attempt to exploit the availability of coin.
- Reduced the amount of characters that can be created per day per account.
- Fixed an issue causing Azoth balances to not update after fast traveling or crafting. Azoth balances should now adjust to show the amount spent when traveling or crafting.
- Fixed an issue that caused potions to drop at multiple gear scores resulting in inventory stacking issues.
- To enable a level playing field for players, we reset the faction cooldown time for all players. Once players choose or change a faction the duration of the cooldown will be set to 60 days.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally caused the “Weavers Needed” Town Project mission for the Winter Convergence to not be completed if attempting to craft in Everfall.